L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

Great!

To me, the funniest thing about the video, is that it seems like when you were recording this, you had a hard time trying not to laugh at the lines. Great art, and animation, and of course, excellent voice work.

Little Miss Reaper Little Miss Reaper

Nice

I liked it alot, and you presented the essentials of a flash class. Im sure you recieved an "A". The only complaints are the obvious; Needs to be longer, some music/ambiance would be nice, and try to ween yourself off of tweening so much. FBF takes so much longer, but the finished product shows, 9/10 becuase you have amazing potential.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

....

...What do you want me to say, this review will be considered "Useless" in about .003 seconds anyway. I think it was rather silly...but by no means great.

Only reason it passed portal because of who made it?

This only proves anything you take a dump on is gold, great experiment.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Man...

That shit happened like, 5 minutes from my house. Awesome Game btw.

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

No lag at all!

I agree with the guy below me, if it lagged then you need a new computer. It was fun and simmple, and i caught myself trapped in its retro charm. you get a 5 from me : D

Ultimate Art Tutorial Ultimate Art Tutorial

Nothing New

I wouldn't call this the "Ultimate art tutorial" becuase everything in it is Super basics, basically to me it just seemed like you learned how to use the blur effect and used it on everything. Also, why even put a section on drawing the human form if your just gonna be like "Im not gonna show you how to draw humans, becuase its all about being original".

Legend of Mana - Cavern (8bit) Legend of Mana - Cavern (8bit)

Kicking rad!

Beautiful! you sure deserve a buritto or some trophy of equal awsomeness!
I have absolutly no complaints about it whatsoever. Could you do more of these please? perferably the theme for "ulken Mines" or "Lake Kilma", those would be amazing too!

Battle time! Battle time!

Nice

I had to stop, and listen. I belive this the the song im looking to use as an intro or theme....simply amazing.. u get all my five! :3

FF7 Battle Shinra remix FF7 Battle Shinra remix

Nicely Done...

I like it alot, defintaly a keeper!

Pengoon Pengoon

Briliant

I cried when I saw this.

self portrait self portrait

Musta Forgot to mention "Wplverine" Mutton Chpps

love em

dommi-fresh responds:

i knew there was somethin missing